Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Melmos

Dedicated to those who love to eat, but cannot cook.

You know who you are...

That's what you are here for.

Now, I don't reaaaaaaaaally have a grill at home, so there's not a lot of grill stuff. What I have in place is an oven-toaster. It works for me... Well, get one. Doesn't cost more than $30 for one. I like my little oven-toaster. It cooks my meat and toasts my bread! What the heck. Get one already!

I can't bake for nuts either, cos I don't believe cooking is a science. However, I'm in contact with those who can bake and trying to get recipes for those.

Photos will come soon! I promise.

Lastly, most of the food is easily avail in Singapore. Try NTUC or Shop N Save. I don't buy Cold Storage or Jason's cos its expensive. So trust me...

Every bit of this is do-able.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home