Friday, December 30, 2005

Bay Leaves Onion Chicken

This dish was created when I was in an incredibly bad mood. I wanted to make a mess out of my food and probably eat and feel worse. It didn't turn out badly. Was good even. God. Which made me even more disappointed that same day... This sort of reminds me of Stephen Chow in God of Cookery, where he made a plate of char siew rice that made the judges cry.

1) Marinate the chicken with oyster sauce, shaoxing wine and pepper. More wine better.
2) Mince garlic and onion. Fry till fragrant.
3) Add chicken.
4) Add a dash of dark soya sauce.
5) Add the bay leaves. 2 pieces will do.

Its kinda of a fusion dish. Chinese ala Italian job.

And yes, I'm not in a good mood today... So I decided to post my sad dish here online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home